December 1965

Rubber Soul
The Beatles

  1. Drive My Car
  2. Norwegian Wood
  3. You Won't See Me
  4. Nowhere Man
  5. Think For Yourself
  6. The Word
  7. Michelle
  8. What Goes On
  9. Girl
  10. I'm Looking Through You
  11. In My Life
  12. Wait
  13. If I Needed Someone
  14. Run For Your Life
Rubber Soul is the sixth studio album by the English rock band the Beatles. It was an important transition album in their career and sixties' pop/rock in general, marking their departure from catchy but simple love songs for the masses to more serious and musically more interesting songs - with many tracks becoming famous without having been released as singles. There are many personal favourite Beatles songs on this album, including Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, Michelle, GirlIn My Life, Wait, and If I Needed Someone.

Relevant links:       Wikipedia        AllMusic        Discogs