June 1966

Blonde on Blonde
Bob Dylan

  1. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35    
  2. Pledging My Time    
  3. Visions Of Johanna    
  4. One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later)    
  5. I Want You    
  6. Memphis Blues Again    
  7. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat    
  8. Just Like A Woman    
  9. Most Likely You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine    
  10. Temporary Like Achilles    
  11. Absolutely Sweet Marie    
  12. 4th Time Around    
  13. Obviously 5 Believers    
  14. Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands
Blonde on Blonde is the seventh studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released as a double album. Dylan may be one of the most revered pop/rock artists of all time, but I had a hard time getting into his music - even though I love many of his songs covered by other artists. Finally in early 2022, this album (arguably his masterpiece) clicked with me. My picks of the album are Rainy Day Women #12 & 35, Visions Of Johanna, I Want You, Memphis Blues Again, Just Like A Woman, Temporary Like Achilles, and Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands.

Relevant links:       Wikipedia        AllMusic        Discogs